Manual & Instructional Videos for RETAILER ordering portal
How to Login & Register Portal Account:
- To login, you will need your NABA number
- Login using either the primary or surrogate password (these are assigned during account registration) – detailed instructions in manual and in video
- Type in your name under “identify yourself”
Placing An Order:
- Once logged in, select a NABA Vendor from the list provided
- This will bring you to the order form, you may search products using any of the criteria provided
- Once you have added all products to the order form, select a shipping date & retail location
- If you are a PRIMARY password holder, you will be able to either HOLD or RELEASE the order.
- Surrogate password holders may only select to HOLD the order, and a primary password holder will need to go in and release it.
Release Pending Orders (PRIMARY password holders ONLY!):
- To View/Release Pending orders made by either a staff member OR a vendor themselves, log into your portal account and select the pending orders button at the top. This will not appear if you do not have any pending orders.
- Edit the order if necessary
- Change the release option to ASAP and select “Update Order”, this will release the order to the vendor for fulfillment.
View Previous Orders:
- At your home screen, select “Options” and then “Previous Orders” in the top right corner
- You will be able to see all previous orders
- Orders can be filtered by date range and/or released/pending orders